Diathermy for Thread Vein RemovalExperience your treatment with James Willis Faces
THREAD VEINS GETTING YOU DOWN?
For clearer, healthy looking skin:
Thread veins (also known as dilated capillaries, spider veins, broken veins or red veins) are extremely common and mostly found on the nose and cheeks of men and women of all ages. Thread vein removal using short wave diathermy offers an extremely effective way of reducing or even eradicating the appearance of dilated capillaries in the face and body. As part of our thread vein removal treatment near Exeter and Plymouth, we use surface anaesthetic which makes for a comfortable procedure. As well as this, it is a fantastic treatment for aesthetically enhancing and rejuvenating your skin. The end result following thread vein removal treatment should be a clearer looking complexion and more even skin tone.
- Thread vein removal is designed to achieve clearer, healthy looking skin
- Causes can be sun exposure, smoking, sensitive skin and more
- Diathermy involves a fine hair-like needle applied to the dilated capillaries
- Thread vein removal offers minimal down time, begin to see noticeable improvements within 2 or 3 weeks
- Fantastic treatment for aesthetically enhancing your skin
- Free follow-up appointment is recommended
- Discuss your needs at a free, in-depth consultation where all your questions will be answered
- Receive advice on ways to maintain your skin in the best possible way
- Early and late appointments to fit around your busy life