Hyperhydrosis Excessive SweatingExperience your treatment with James Willis Faces
Excessive sweating or Hyperhydrosis is a very real problem for some people so much so that it prevents a normal social life. Botox injections can effectively relieve these symptoms.
- It is both a safe and very effective treatment to relieve excessive sweating.
- Botox treatment to suit your condition
- Comfortable and private treatment room and personal care
- Small injections of Botox are gently injected into the armpit, palms of hands, forehead or other sweat problem areas.
- This drastically reduces sweating for about six months. At this point the Botox treatment can be repeated.
- Discuss your needs at a free, in-depth consultation where all your questions will be answered
- Early and late appointments to fit around your busy life
- Our comprehensive knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology, together with extensive training in the use of cosmetic treatments, give outstanding natural-looking results
- Dr James Willis has been providing these wrinkle reducing treatments for over twenty years
- James is skilled in anti-wrinkle treatments, fillers and the 8-point lift (the nearest procedure to a face lift)
Why come to James Willis Faces for your Botox treatment?
Dr. James Willis BDS Hons (U.Brist) has a gentle and relaxed manner, which makes him particularly popular with his clients. As wrinkle reducing injections with Botox are our most popular treatment, Dr. Willis administers dozens of these injections every day, and is also skilled at diverse and advanced procedures such as Botox for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), and jaw and neck treatments. Dr. Willis uses Botox by Allergan, which is the only licensed brand of Botulinum toxin type A for frown lines, forehead lines, mouth lines, crow’s feet, pain control and even depression.
James Willis Faces was voted the best clinic in the UK and Europe in a mystery shopping survey by Allergan for product knowledge and customer service, and we are one of the few clinics to be registered with the Government-approved IHAS.